Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:427 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Trainer - Electrical (6-12 yrs)
B.E/ B.Tech - Electrical Engineering
Job Description (Indicative only):
- Closely monitoring the technical competence development of Engineers and Identifying knowledge (theory) and skills (practical/application) gaps
- Create training modules (Presentation, CRI and Lesson Planning) by following the guidelines of ADDIE model
- Train a group of candidates on HEMM Electrical as per the Gap analysis report.
- Assess the effectiveness of learning through Kirkpatrick's model of evaluation
- Producing/updating and communicating regular progress reports (ie. Competence matrix and coaching activity database)
- Align with site management on setting the target on technical skill level for the respective site
- Responsible for DETs/GETs learning and overall competency development for one year
- Preparing Technical & product Training content based on the training need analysis
- Handling training and troubleshooting analysis of failure in HEMM Electrical
- Diagnosis & troubleshooting in HEMM level - HEMM Electrical Architecture, CAN bus system.
- Develop HEMM electrical model for analyzing important circuits like starting circuit, charging circuit, ECU Power circuit and vehicle electrical load circuit with reference to service manuals and CAD diagram. Analyzing telematics for track and trace of vehicle vitals using CAN with integrated module.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.