Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:241 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Trainer - Hydraulics (8-12 yrs)
Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
Job Description (Indicative only) :
- Closely monitoring the technical competence development of Engineers and Identifying knowledge (theory) and skills (practical/application) gaps
- Create training modules (Presentation, CRI and Lesson Planning) by following the guidelines of ADDIE model
- Train a group of candidates on HEMM Hydraulics as per the Gap analysis report.
- Assess the effectiveness of learning through Kirkpatrick's model of evaluation
- Producing/updating and communicating regular progress reports (ie. Competence matrix and coaching activity database)
- Preparation of Quarterly & Annual Budget for department.
- Preparation of Audit Documents ISO standards.
- Release of training schedules and training nomination management
- Conducting training programs - Theory and Practical
- Working on various projects related to learning efficacy & effectiveness solutions.