Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:125 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Trainer - Hydraulics & Loading Equipment (5-15 yrs)
Education: Diploma /B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical / Automotive / Mining machinery
Exposure to : GMMCO, TIPL, Hitachi, L&T would be desirable/preferred
Preferred Age Group : 25-40 Years (Can be relaxed in case of the relevant profiles)
Total Experience : 5 to 15 Years of hands-on & training experience on Heavy earth moving equipment (HEMM)
Job Summary :
Sr/ Manager Training is responsible for planning, coordinating, conducting trainings to improve performance efficiency of technical team on their job.
Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct ongoing technical trainings.
- Coordinate external trainings programs.
- Collect and understand the field training needs and improve / create new training content and tools
- Eager to learn & teach new products, technologies
- Use of new technologies for training like web based training, develop eLearning material.
- Agile in Implementing innovative methods for increasing technical capabilities
- Ensure effectiveness by classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings and workshops
- Develop and organize training manuals, visual aids and simulators
- Evaluate feedback and performance effectiveness of the training programs, take corrective actions
- Ensures documentation and system compliance as per company standards requirement
- Ready to act as guided by management and company requirements
- Maintains company policies at operations level
- Propose and suggest department action plans
- Approves sub-ordinates- leave requests, recommends loan requests, sets goals, apprises their performance and participates in job interviews
Relevant Domain Experience :
- Well versed knowledge of equipment hydraulics operation and troubleshooting skills
- Exclusive expertise and overall operational, maintenance and troubleshooting of medium to large excavators and loaders
- Training skills /Hands-on experience on structure, working and control system logics of loading equipment.
- TRAVEL would be required to cover/give Site based training including MINING machines.
- Use of computers effectively - MS office, mails, L&D tools.
- Curriculum Design
- Training/Teaching Skills
- Communication Skills
- Email Etiquette