Assistant Manager (HRBP) at Tecknotrove Systems
Views:92 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Trainer - Mechanical - Automotive Sector (5-7 yrs)
Position Summary :
Incumbent Technical Trainer will be responsible for planning and implementing training programs to enhance the competencies of our employees in the Automotive Sector.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Evaluate technical employees and identify weaknesses.
2. Identify technical training needs according to needs.
3. Based on research, plan and implement technical training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths.
4. Model excellent teaching for students through the training program.
Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements, Build quarterly and annual technical training programs.
5. Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
6. Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
7. Track employee success and progress.
8. Maintain training records. Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
9. Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with the marketing team.
10. Observe and evaluate results of training programs and identify areas needing improvement.
11. Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
Requirements and Qualifications :
1. Education : B.E./ B.Tech or Diploma (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production).
2. Experience : 5 - 7 years
3. Minimum 1 year of experience in Teaching/ Training is Mandatory.
4. Experience in the shop floor of Auto OEM or Ancillary is Mandatory.
5. Demonstrable leadership abilities.
6. Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills.
7. Excellent organisational, decision making and time-management abilities.