Recruiter at Emprise HR
Views:467 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Trainer - Solar PV Systems (5-12 yrs)
The Key Responsibilities of this position are as below:
- Conducting & Training of Solar PV Installation and Operations & Management workshops on field
- Troubleshoot design and construction issues in the field visits/ practical sessions
- Answering queries of participants and help them clear their doubts
- Coordinate with management team to develop complete proposal packages
- Work across functionally with partnership, program development and other teams to ensure internal deadlines are met
- Use provided teaching materials and procedures as stipulated within the framework to conduct the training sessions
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
- Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
- Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training delivery, as per the framework provided
- Completing the sessions as per the curriculum framework and within the stipulated time of the course.
- Conduct assessments and track effectiveness of learning and provide necessary feedback to students as and when required
- Maintain proper & timely records of attendance, assessments and student details on the portal
The Key Skills required:
- Can be flexible in terms of work schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings to accommodate training, monitoring, field work and job based projects
- To be creative and can work with limited and available resources
- In-Depth technical knowledge in the field of Solar Systems & applications
- Expert Knowledge on PV Modules, Inverters, Batteries, Module Mounting Structure, Cables, etc.
- Knowledge of Troubleshoot design and construction issues in the field
- Conducting & Training of Installation and O &M workshops on field
- Familiarity with Solar Energy related software like PVsyst, PV- SOL, AutoCAD, etc.
- Knowledge of IEC standards and other Standards to be followed in the industry
- Ready for Field visits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.