Technician - Air Conditioning - Oil & Gas (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidate should be a certified fitter from I.T.I (air Conditioning & refrigeration) or equivalent having minimum of 2 years of working site/factory experience in AC industries.
- Servicing & maintenance of DX-A/c Units (PAC, VRF, Casette, Split & Window)
- Should be able to diagnose, carry out repairs, malfunctions of HVAC system.
- Should be able to calibrate controls, thermostats, replace, switches, fuses, and electrical control wiring.
- Installation of A/c Units- FCU- s,Chillers, AHU,Split Units&PAC.
- Installation of refrigerated piping for Dx, VFR, Split & Cassette Units etc.
- Should be able to handle himself works on prescribed timeline.
- Pump Overhauling, Compressor testing and repairing the same etc.
- Ensure the work standards & specification has been followed as instructed by the foreman
Qualification Required :
- Certified Technician from ITI /Eqvt. for AC.
- Past records of Handling HVAC units.
- Experience Certificate for HVAC Projects handled.
- Good knowledge various Gas for Units.
- 4 Years Company legal Bond terms
Age Limit consideration : 24 to 34 years.
BENEFITS : Staff Transport Facilities +Medical Facilities +Company sharing Accommodation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.