Technician - Aircraft Maintenance (3-5 yrs)
Key Accountabilities :
1. To assist aircraft maintenance engineer in arrival/departure of aircraft
2. To assist AME in pre-flight/daily inspection schedule including tasks such as aircraft re-fueling, tire pressure check, aircraft greasing, cleaning and servicing of aircraft.
3. To assist AME in performance of aircraft/engine inspection schedule.
4. To assist AME in trouble shooting/rectification of defects on aircraft.
5. To assist in water servicing/Toilet servicing/ de-icing /Anti-icing servicing of aircraft.
6. To assist in bright work of aircraft.
7. To assist in component change on aircraft
8. To maintain the ground support equipment in good condition.
9. To ensure that all the tools/equipment used during maintenance are accounted and are returned to tool crib.
10. To assist in parking/mooring of aircraft.
11. To assist in interior/exterior cleaning of aircraft as well as compressor wash of engines.
Education & Qualification :
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : B Sc /BE /B Tech or AME diploma in mechanical/Avionics stream.
- Should have BAMEL certificate or should have passed minimum 10 modules of CAR66/EASA 66 .
- Should have undergone CAR -M OR CAR145 course.
- Should undergone HF training.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE : 3-5 years of Aviation experience in aircraft maintenance organization after completion of education.