HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:253 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Technician - Electronics - Shipping/Marine (5-8 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Install New Electronic Equipment and Components
- Perform Preventative Maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintain Reports and use of Manuals
- Versed in how to identify and provide solutions to electronic equipment issues and breakdowns
- Use various tools (oscilloscopes, counters, multimeters) to build and repair systems and determine the required electronic components - (resistors, transistors, capacitors)
- Higher degree in electronics preferable Engineer.
- Have minimum 5 years- experience in maintaining and repairing electronic systems and devices.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft applications and software installation