Executive (Admin & HR) at Bluetown (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:395 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technician - Telecom (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- During the normal operations, ensure that sites are visited and equipments are replaced/installed in accordance with BLUETOWN SOP and to the highest quality.
- During normal operation, also ensures that the sites are operated and maintained in accordance with the BLUETOWN SOP, adhering to Service Level Agreements on response time for failure rectification and uptime.
Overall areas of accountability and responsibility :
- Installation, commissioning, rectification of Radio Antenna at CPE Sites, pole mount fixture, Installation and commissioning of Wi-Fi Routers, Access Points and Telephones at customer premises and on call breakdown call attending
- Troubleshoot and rectification of the mentioned equipment at CPE end
- Installation of Radio Equipment, Switch at TE end
- Must be able to climb towers up to the height of 30 Mts with all safety gears as provided by the Company and fix the light weight radio antenna.
- Perform site surveys
- Performs such duties as may be required.
- Must have own 2 Wheeler with valid Driving licence and Vehicle incurance.
- 10th Pass with ITI pass Certificate OR 10+2 pass with relevant experience.
- Relevant technical know of working at Telecom Towers sites, Cable operators - Fixing of Dish Antennas, FTTH with a minimum 1 year of experience with similar tasks
- Experience in installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and repairing of Wi-Fi Equipment, Radio modem fixation covering minor civil works, mechanical installation (towers and other mounting solutions) electronics, electrical installations and hardware (low power equipment).
- Minimum 1 years of experience of climbing towers, preferably with valid climbing certificate.
- Ability to work in challenging environment and rural areas.
- Flexible - able to act quickly.
- Honest and trustworthy. Taking full responsibility for own actions and areas of work.
- Proactive with a personal drive for getting things done and getting them done right.
- A strong desire to be part of a truly international company pioneering new Internet Wi-Fi solutions in Urban and rural areas of developing countries around the world.
- Good local language skills, both oral and written.