Senior Recruitment Executive at People Resources
Views:144 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technology Transfer Engineer - Chemicals (2-6 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- The Position will be responsible for providing basic data to HOD for smooth functioning of process development activity for new molecules for fine-chemical business.
- This would include observing demo at R&D, scale up studies, preparing basic engg package, and conducting trials at commercial scale & hand over to operations.
- To deliver their rated capacity, quality & Input / Output norms.
Operational Responsibilities :
- Preparation of BFD for commercial scale.
- Preparation of PFD.
- RM norms calculation.
- Calculation of Utility estimation.
- Conducting trials for Solvent recovery methods as per HOD's instruction.
- Basic work for Off gas handling scheme.
- Provide backup calculation & data for process safety.
- Preliminary equipment selection & sizing.
- Generating data for MOC studies in pilot plant /KL.
- Preparing SOP for commercial scale.
- Preparing Objectives for scale up trials, its observations, recommendations & conclusion.
- Identification of critical parameters & its suggestions/implementation in the plant SOP.
- Calculation for Time cycle.
- Writing control logic of process required for DCS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.