Senior Recruitment Executive at People Resources
Views:93 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technology Transfer Engineer - Chemicals (2-6 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- The Position will be responsible for providing basic data to HOD for smooth functioning of process development activity for new molecules for fine-chemical business.
- This would include observing demo at R&D, scale up studies, preparing basic engg package, and conducting trials at commercial scale & hand over to operations.
- To deliver their rated capacity, quality & Input / Output norms.
Operational Responsibilities :
- Preparation of BFD for commercial scale.
- Preparation of PFD.
- RM norms calculation.
- Calculation of Utility estimation.
- Conducting trials for Solvent recovery methods as per HOD's instruction.
- Basic work for Off gas handling scheme.
- Provide backup calculation & data for process safety.
- Preliminary equipment selection & sizing.
- Generating data for MOC studies in pilot plant /KL.
- Preparing SOP for commercial scale.
- Preparing Objectives for scale up trials, its observations, recommendations & conclusion.
- Identification of critical parameters & its suggestions/implementation in the plant SOP.
- Calculation for Time cycle.
- Writing control logic of process required for DCS.