Manager- Talent Acquisition at GMCG
Views:615 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Tekla Modeler/Detailed Designer - Oil & Gas (3-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
Hiring for Tekla Modeler / Detailer with 3-7 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Modeling, editing and checking of steel structures
- Modeling with respect to structural drawings based on Offshore Code & standards
- Understand & apply various connections needed in Jacket structure & top side
- Should prepare the RFI's and update in the model as per RFIs reply by client
- Review assembly drawings, erection & part drawings.
- Should do the Preliminary model check and Clash check
- Should have Good knowledge of Steel structure, pipe rack, circular platform, rectangular platform, Ducting ( plate & panels ), grating, staircase, handrail, ladder, column, beam etc.
Qualifications and Skills :
Technical Skills :
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience of Tekla modeling in Oil & Gas Industry
- Expertise in software like Tekla & Autocad
- Sound knowledge of AISC & UK standards
- Diploma or Equivalent with Tekla Trained from Recognized Institute