Executive - HR at Star Trace Pvt Ltd
Views:243 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tender Executive (0-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
- E TENDERS & TENDERS. Working on GOVERNMENT TENDERS, PRIVATE PARTY TENDERS .
- Tender search and download as per material category from various sites.
- Checking for EMD/ exemption and tender fee.
- Fetching and analysis pre-qualification criteria.
- Preparing documents as per prequalification and tender requirement.
- Verifying documents with tender department head.
- After approval and sign, scanning and uploading the tender online and if required submitting offline.
- Checking Status of bid after date of bid opening.
- Handling queries related to tender documents.
- Preparing Bank Guarantee as a Security deposit & forwarding to accounts department.
- Preparing Agreement between Seller and Vendor.
- Preparing documents for Third party Inspection and Consignee Inspection.
- Receive queries & complaints from clients via telephone, email and ensure timely resolution of the same through effective coordination with production team.
- Follow ups for payment
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Responsible for tendering procedure,Searching of upcoming tender as per criteria.
- Preparing the Tender Documents,submission, follow up tenders.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Online Tender experience is a must.
Key Skills : Tender, online tendering, tender preparation, bidding, online bidding, tender executive, govt tender, e-tendering, tender search
Required Experience and Qualifications :
QUALIFICATION : ANY GRADUATION
EXPERIENCE : 0 to 3 yrs+ Handling tender documentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.