HR and Admin at NexG apparels
Views:201 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tender Executive (1-3 yrs)
Company Profile :
NexG Apparels LLP, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, marks its inception with the ideal blend of the vision of the next generation & the vast experience of over four decades of the senior generation. We at NexG specialize in manufacturing protective clothing and bespoke safety apparels designed to meet your safety needs under the most extreme work environments.
NexG is relentlessly engaged in providing highly competent products, tried and tested to withstand the most challenging working environments under the most perilous situations. Apart from our existing wide range of safety products, we provide innovative solutions as per the clients' customized requirements, with our special engineered products, produced in accordance to stringent quality control policies. The products offered by NexG Apparels LLP meet the stringent international norms for Personal Protective Equipment's (PPE) and the garments are CE Certified (European Norms) as well. In addition, some products are also tested and certified as per the various NFPA / ASTM (American) norms.
- Responsible for meticulous and accurate preparation of tender documents
- Ensure timely submission of online tenders
- Prepare and plan tender schedule / work flows / budgetary control / quotations
- Develop tender information collation process
- Collaborate with marketing & management in collecting & analysis on market intelligence to gain better quality of tender information, format and requirement
- Coordinate and work with internal cross functional departments to ensure accuracy and timely submission of proposals and tenders
- Undertake any other adhoc projects / duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES :
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office and Computer Proficiency
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.