HR at Options Executive Search India
Views:271 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Tendering & Documentation Manager (3-5 yrs)
Position: Tendering and Documentation
Studying Tender / Bid Documents, Bifurcating Major Quantities in the DPR / Schedules, Site survey & collecting all relevant details, Collecting rates of various input raw material from market / vendors. Assessing rates of statutory levies from Tax / Audit department for preparation of Commercial Bid / of Technical Bid documents, Preparation of pre-bid queries (Technical Deviations & Commercial Deviations/ comments).
Finalizing Tender Design, BOM, Technical Particulars.
- floating of inquiries to vendors to obtain prices of specified material/services, must be proficient in Excel.
- Make proposals to offer the most optimized solutions in terms of cost, lead time, and evaluation and selection choice of internal and external suppliers.
- Generate the Bill of Quantities (BOQ), the equipment costing, transportation costing and freight routes, delivery plan (in Gantt Chart), and the offer document with the right commercial Terms & Conditions.
- Generate deviation lists when applicable
- Proven track record of project execution, (3yrs+ Experience in PM) preferably in electrical field
- Understanding of Electrical Distribution and PV Power Plants advantageous.
- Ability to understand, influence & position critical outcomes internally and externally.
- Inter Departmental Co-ordination to ensure timely submission of Customer Drawing / Documents.
- Qualification: B E- Electrical Engineering with 3- 5 Years of Experience in Sales / Tendering / Marketing / Product Manager role in Distribution / Medium Power Transformer Product.
No. of positions : 2
Salary negotiable accordingly.
Candidate should have deep understanding of tendering and documenting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.