Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:585 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Test Bed Engineer (3-5 yrs)
- Testing of various Diesel Engines.
- Combustion Development
- Mechanical Development
- Engine Optimization on Test Bed
- Full Throttle and Part Throttle / Mapping of Engine
- Durability oil consumption test
- Emission, 8 Mode / 13 Mode Emission Test
- Prepare bed for tests (equipment status, parametrisation, calibration)
- Conduct of Tests
- Data Recording
- Report Preparation for routine tests without interpretation of result
- Maintenance of Equipments
- Calibration of Equipments at defined intervals
- Report deviations to Development Engineer / Skilled Team Leader.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Attributes :
- Knowledge of Testing Standards and Norms for Emission and Performance
- Good knowledge of Test Equipments such as Dynamometer, Fuel Balance, Smoke Meter, Emission Analysers, Smart Sampler, PUMA (Must), Horiba System (Preferred).
- Proficient in Test Bed Operating System (Puma etc.) / Emission Systems and other Testbed Systems.
- Strong Oral & Written skills (English)
- Team Player
- Multi-tasking skills
CTC: 4 to 5 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.