Test Engineer - Electrical Products (1-14 yrs)
Designation : Electrical Test engineer
Type : Full Time
Location : Onsite
Payroll : Direct Payroll
Job Description :
- As a test professional you will be Testing the Electrical products and associated engineering software tools.
- Analyze requirements and design test cases based on user requirements specification and system specification.
- Perform Test execution and report bug in the Test and defect management system respectively
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn, understand build in depth knowledge on latest test automation framework and trends.
- Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional or non functional tests)
- Work in an Agile/scrum team and contribute to achieving Scrum goals ;Interact and exchange ideas with global teams.
- Must have Experience of 1 -14 years in Electrical domain with exposure to Substation automation / Power distribution.
- Experience with PLC logics and programming.
- Knowledge of low voltage products (Circuit breakers, Motor Starters,Drives etc).
- Experience with Industrial Communication protocols (MPI, Profibus,Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP).
- Knowledge in Electrical Panel arrangement, Electrical schematics, Single and Multi-line diagrams, Wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of Induction motors and Motor management systems.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in the English language; must be fluent in English.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done with high quality and in a professional manner.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open to work with cross functional team