The House of Artisans - Executive Assistant to CEO/Business Ops (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Act as the bridge between the Founder and the teams for project management and strategic decision making
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the Founder with internal and external stakeholders as and when required
- Preparing reports, collecting and analyzing information; preparing presentations.
- Managing personal and professional calendar commitments/ tasks of the Co-founder including appointments etc.
- Managing online partners
Apply if you :
- Looking beyond a 9 to 5 profile
- Master Organizer - Organizer to the organization
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and communicate.
- Enjoy fast-changing priorities, goals, and environment
- Are great at multitasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone who prefers career over comfort
- Someone who is comfortable with -everyone-sweeps-the-floor- attitude
- Someone who is looking for a crazy amount of learning and growth in a short time
- Attention to detail and great at office tools (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Passionate about making an massive impact in the world