The House of Artisans - Executive Assistant to CEO/Business Ops (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Act as the bridge between the Founder and the teams for project management and strategic decision making
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the Founder with internal and external stakeholders as and when required
- Preparing reports, collecting and analyzing information; preparing presentations.
- Managing personal and professional calendar commitments/ tasks of the Co-founder including appointments etc.
- Managing online partners
Apply if you :
- Looking beyond a 9 to 5 profile
- Master Organizer - Organizer to the organization
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and communicate.
- Enjoy fast-changing priorities, goals, and environment
- Are great at multitasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone who prefers career over comfort
- Someone who is comfortable with -everyone-sweeps-the-floor- attitude
- Someone who is looking for a crazy amount of learning and growth in a short time
- Attention to detail and great at office tools (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Passionate about making an massive impact in the world
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.