Human Resources at The School Designs Studio
Views:140 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The School Designs Studio - Site Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
Site Engineer Responsibilities :
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Following and implementing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Adequate project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.