Manager HR at The Souled Store
Views:131 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
The Souled Store - Senior Quality Officer (5-6 yrs)
Sr. Quality Officer - Printing
About Us :
- The Souled Store is a homegrown youth casual-wear brand started in 2013. It is also India's largest online merchandising platform with licenses like Disney, Warner Bros, WWE, IPL, Viacom18 to name a few. Apart from selling products with themed designs such as superheroes, movies, TV shows, and cartoons, the brand also is at the forefront of latest youth style and fashion trends. Although primarily an online brand, The Souled Store currently has four offline stores in Mumbai and one in Pune with plans for expansion pan India.
- The Souled Store was born out of the idea of loving what you do, from the soul. We believe that people do their best work when they love what they do. There are too many Monday mornings and you can't go dreading every single one of them. Over the years, we have built a strong team of like-minded people that work smart, own their work, and think like leaders. If you identify with what we do and are interested in being a part of an aggressively growing brand, we would love to have you on board.
Team & Position Summary :
- The Sr. Quality Officer will be part of the Production Team which consists of Sourcing Executives & Managers, Merchandising & Fabric Experts, Manufacturing & Operations Executives & Managers and other Fulfilment Centre Executives. This role will report directly to Head Production.
- The production team works very closely with the Merchandising, Fabric & Operations for the execution of day-to-day activities and efficient quality of production.
Job Location : Our production hub at Bhiwandi (Maharashtra)
What 'The Souled Store' Can Offer You :
1. Opportunity to be part of a fun, fast-growing startup with constant challenges
2. A fantastic work culture and a diverse team of talented individuals.
- Accountable for inspecting garments and articles for print quality, registration, color, and establishing finished goods count on all work generating from either manual or automatic screen-printing equipment.
- Alerts SP Operators to quality issues, Separates non- conforming garments from production run processes non- conforming units, following the guidelines included in work instructions or as instructed by production team.
- Lead or Supervise Folds, stacks, scans out completed work as required. May be required to perform additional duties such as inducting, preparing work for manual or automatic printing operators.
- Monitor all quality parameters such as lab tests of quality & chemical, screen quality, process sequences, hand feel, identification of dyestuffs, etc.
- Setting standard for temperature, pressure, timing based on fabric nature.
Screen Set- Up :
- Inspects production prints for color, registration, and print quality according to customer specifications (Garment Pick Worksheet or Bulk Pick Worksheet) and established department standards (see also work instructions).
- Assures (checks) print for cure.
- Informs printing operator(s) of print problems observed at the start and during production run.
- Sets up (prepares) work for operators as assigned.
- Loads/sorts bundles on work shelves as assigned.
- Following established ISO procedures and work instructions, processes non- conforming items, assuring that Lead or Supervisor is notified when immediate re- picks are required. Assures that all non- conforming items are labeled and placed in designated areas.
Competencies : Knowledge about different kind of printing process, color conformation, printing processing, international dyes & chemical standards, follow-up Screen designing & screen exposing, screen grading.
Education & Experience : Any graduation, 7 yrs working experience as Printing Manager/ in-charge with basic knowledge of computers