Recruiter at Titagarh Limited
Views:167 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Titagarh - Mechanical/Electrical Engineer (3-7 yrs)
Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Engineers (Mechanical/ Electrical) from Tier II engineering colleges.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors
- Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates
- Control and monitor inventory
- Implement safety policies and procedures for the department
Age bracket : early 27 to 35 years
Experienced required : 3 to 4 years and willing to be based in our unit in Italy.
- Must be willing to learn Italian.
- Must be a strong communicator with very good English.
- Willing to work at plant
- Candidates who have graduated from a level business schools or have worked / studied in Europe will be preferred.
- Exposure in Mobility/ Rolling Stock Industry would be preferred.