Director at Core Edge Solutions LLP
Views:293 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Tool & Die Engineer (4-6 yrs)
Job Profile of Tool and Die Engineer
1. Should be trained in Tool and Die maker 4 yrs course from and recognised institution
2. Should have minimum 5 years experience in Engineering industry preferably in Tool room, developing Tools and Repair of Tools.
3. Able to read and understand the all Technical drawings with respect to tooling's
4. Should know to operate all tool rooms machines
5. With respect to the drawings needs to know how to construct new dies/repairs/etc
6. Should know to handle all dies like, Progressive, Combination, Tools
7. Knowledge of Jigs and fixtures is an advantage
8. Knowledge of Disassemble and Reassemble of Dies
9. Troubleshooting of dies, and correction and upgradation of dies
10. Able to inspect the Toolings in-house/vendor place
11. Able to use Tool Room measuring instruments
12. Auto CAD and other CAD programmes, Microsoft Excel & Office is an additional advantage.
13. Needs good communication skills to communicate with vendors for development of New Tools/Tool spares.
1. Problem Solving : Tool and die makers generally should know the spot potential problems before they happen and troubleshoot the tools and equipment on daily basis.
2. Communication : Any given written and verbal reports frequently, which requires the ability to communicate Clearly.
3. Knowledge of choosing materials for Toolings and general use.
4. Able to make drawing in CAD.