CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:266 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tool & Die Maker (3-5 yrs)
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, design schematics, and CAD drawings.
- Visualizing and computing metal shapes and tolerances.
- Designing jigs and templates as work aids in the fabrication of parts.
- Measuring and marking metal stock for machining.
- Setting up machine tools such as drills, lathes, grinders, and milling machines.
- Cutting and shaping blocks to specified dimensions.
- Filling, grinding, and shimming metals to ensure a smooth finish.
- Fitting and assembling tools and die parts.
- Inspecting finished dies and tools for defects, smoothness, and contour deformities.
- Conducting test runs with completed tools and dies.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field.
- Experience working as a Tool and Die Maker.
- In-depth knowledge of machine tools and their uses.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design schematics.
- Extensive experience with metalworking tools including drills, milling machines, grinders, and lathes.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and operate large machinery.
- Experience with quality control analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.