Tool Engineer - WIP/Spares Parts Management (1-2 yrs)
JD : Process Engineer
Location : Coimbatore
- Planning, scheduling the tool spares and maintaining stock, by pre planned manner in month basis through SAP based work flow system.
- Scheduling the supply of Tools to meet production requirements and maintaining optimum inventory level in FG & WIP stock based on monthly average plant requirement.
- Handling all R&D developments trial and dispatching in committed lead time, without compromising the quality and other Parameters.
- Assessing volume requirements against planning assumptions.
- Maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
- Take follow up actions in relation to tool shortages that affect production line.
- Conducting inspection of finished parts as per laid out quality parameters.
- DCR & DCN changes implementing based on function usage, manufacturing feasibility, and also for standardization.
- Ensuring optimum inventory level based on consumption and lead time for cost saving, without Obstructing production and preparing reports for the same.
- Ensuring the tool quality by achieving the MTBG fixed.
- Preparing Costing sheet & BOM sheet structure for Tool component.
- To analyze tool failure in production plant & reduce Tool Down time
Qualification : B.E /diploma Mechanical
Experience : 01-2 yrs
For Details : 9362045157