Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:57 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Toothsi - Executive/Assistant Manager - Operations (3-6 yrs)
Operations Executive & Assistant Manager
- To be successful as a production engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver. Outstanding production engineers are able to diagnose problems, train staff, and provide effective recommendations.
Production Engineer Responsibilities :
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account for process improvement.
- Assist with shop floor layout and cell designs
- Reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods and work instructions.
- Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and use problem solving tools
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and electronic means.
Production Engineer Requirements :
- Degree in engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.