Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:129 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Toothsi - Executive Assistant To Founder (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
AMPA Orthodontics is a series B funded fast growing start-up operating in 11 Indian cities and growing rapidly in and outside India. Our team of expert orthodontists and dermatologists is making self-care services accessible to all, just at the click of a button. toothsi provides a customized at-home smile makeover solution by utilizing revolutionary Clear
Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. Our skincare brand skinnsi was launched in Aug 2020 to provide a safe, convenient, and expert-backed solution for all skin-related problems.
More about us on - www.toothsi.in I https://skinnsi.in
- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Work closely with the founding members for capacity planning and ensuring optimal resource funnel across teams
- Ensure information and MIS gathered via research and benchmarking, needed for strategic decision making is updated to the founding members
- Identify key projects to drive efficiencies for Sales function
- Be an advisory to the founding members and ensure execution of strategic decisions as per timelines advised by the board
- Work on managing cross function projects - ensuring timely deliverables and ensuring zero tat breaches for the same
- Ensure seamless communication between upper management and employees for their teams and raise timely escalations
- Audit the functioning of the sales function and share insights on improving efficiencies and raise alarms for fall in KPIs for the function
- Managing founders- calendars and set up meetings
What are we looking for in you?
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to manage and analyze data and have data driven problem solving skills
- Well versed at prioritization and should have stellar planning/organizational skills and should be Intelligent with good logical reasoning.
- Proactive with a Go-getter attitude
- Process-oriented: Demonstrable commitment to following SOP
- Project management skills coupled with sound knowledge of multiple time zones and G suite Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
What We Offer :
- An ego-free work culture
- Immense learning and opportunity to work with smart colleagues
- Work environment that challenges you to think out of box and problem solve.