Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Toothsi - Executive Assistant To Founder (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
AMPA Orthodontics is a series B funded fast growing start-up operating in 11 Indian cities and growing rapidly in and outside India. Our team of expert orthodontists and dermatologists is making self-care services accessible to all, just at the click of a button. toothsi provides a customized at-home smile makeover solution by utilizing revolutionary Clear
Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. Our skincare brand skinnsi was launched in Aug 2020 to provide a safe, convenient, and expert-backed solution for all skin-related problems.
More about us on - www.toothsi.in I https://skinnsi.in
- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Work closely with the founding members for capacity planning and ensuring optimal resource funnel across teams
- Ensure information and MIS gathered via research and benchmarking, needed for strategic decision making is updated to the founding members
- Identify key projects to drive efficiencies for Sales function
- Be an advisory to the founding members and ensure execution of strategic decisions as per timelines advised by the board
- Work on managing cross function projects - ensuring timely deliverables and ensuring zero tat breaches for the same
- Ensure seamless communication between upper management and employees for their teams and raise timely escalations
- Audit the functioning of the sales function and share insights on improving efficiencies and raise alarms for fall in KPIs for the function
- Managing founders- calendars and set up meetings
What are we looking for in you?
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to manage and analyze data and have data driven problem solving skills
- Well versed at prioritization and should have stellar planning/organizational skills and should be Intelligent with good logical reasoning.
- Proactive with a Go-getter attitude
- Process-oriented: Demonstrable commitment to following SOP
- Project management skills coupled with sound knowledge of multiple time zones and G suite Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
What We Offer :
- An ego-free work culture
- Immense learning and opportunity to work with smart colleagues
- Work environment that challenges you to think out of box and problem solve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.