Toothsi - Manager - Manufacturing Automation (3-5 yrs)
The Automation Manager will support ongoing Toothsi operations through technical assistance in manufacturing process automation. Provide a technical support to manufacturing operations customers to ensure that automation systems are designed and operating to meet production needs. Assist with automation related input into the strategic planning of continuous improvements to new and existing processes, valued innovation, and long-range facility planning at the site. Provide mentoring and technical support to other team members.
- Experience (3 - 5 yrs) in robotics arm handling and specialization in automation process
- Work experience in medical device manufacturing (implant, bone plates, titanium manufacturing) or automobile industry with robotic division
- Experience in automated production line in a clear linger manufacturing company
- Planning and execution of plant projects involving complex equipment changes and significant process improvements.
- Develop automation design and standards and project implementation as necessary to achieve production success.
- Provides mentorship and training to more junior members of the group
- Provide SME support to Manufacturing and other departments for the design and operation of process automation equipment.
- Support resolution of equipment breakdowns and quality issues in the suites
- Conduct troubleshooting and technical analyses on manufacturing equipment and processes automation systems
- Initiates change controls and participates in all aspects of the change controls process.
- Review SOPs, Functional Specifications, and work instructions
Qualifications & Requirements :
1. Should be an engineer. B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Mechatronics
2. Extensive experience in medical device manufacturing
3. Substantial experience in the design and operation of process automation systems
4. Experience with automated controls systems, in automated production line in a clear linger highly desired.