Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:171 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Toothsi - Production Manager - 3D Printing (5-10 yrs)
A little about toothsi
About Us AMPA Orthodontics is a series B funded fast growing start-up operating in 11 Indian cities and growing rapidly in and outside India. Our team of expert orthodontists and dermatologists is making self-care services accessible to all, just at the click of a button. toothsi provides a customized at-home smile makeover solution by utilizing revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. Our skincare brand skinnsi was launched in Aug 2020 to provide a safe, convenient, and expert-backed solution for all skin-related problems. More about us on - www.toothsi.in I https://skinnsi.in
We Offer :
- An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
- Goals that will push you to become the best version of yourself and a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to create and define the clinical beauty category through products you make and work with a team full of go- getters and thought leaders that make it happen.
1) Implementing bast practices in terms of 3 D printing technology for our technical laboratory and production quality system, administrating our technical engineers.
2) Administering the overall production facility of clear aligners manufacturing and repairs for end-to-end production.
3) Applying the 3D printing knowledge of SLA & DLP machineries.
4) Required hands on experience with plastic polymers & resin.
5) Entrusted with the responsibility of providing resolutions to production issues with different levels of support.
6) Liaising between Dentist, Orthodontist, QA, Sales team, B2C customers and Lab Technicians as a communication point and function as a single point of contact.
7) Handling various activities and allocating work to the team in order to achieve daily production goals.
1) Background in BE Production/ Mechanical engineering fields
2) Experience in 3D printing procedures (Scan/ Design/ Print/ Finish)
3) Independent, proactive thinker, - can do- attitude, self-motivated, team worker
4) Able to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects, with good prioritization skills
5) Good communication and administration skills. An expert in Laboratory products and services.
6) Hands on experience with 3 D Printing in plastic polymers & raisin
7) Need sufficient knowledge of handling SLA & DLP 3 D printing machineries.
8) Result driven