Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:261 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Toothsi - Quality Engineer (3-6 yrs)
The Quality Engineer will provide process/quality engineering support to manufacturing and design to ensure delivery.
- Working with 3D Printers
- Solving Mechanical Breakdowns of 3D Printers.
- Prepare STL models for 3D printing.
- Interface with the Research and innovation team for futuristic 3D printing growth requirements
- Provide Leadership and Active contribution to ensure changes are documented properly and consistently.
- Perform Root cause investigation (including RCA.s and CAPAs) as part of improving product quality/performance issues as a result of design failure modes stemming from product design and/or manufacturing process.
- Provide technical leadership, with minimal supervision, to the manufacturing team for quality issues.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Engineering), plus 3-5 years of dental related work experience in 3D model printing.
- Proficiency in assessing manufacturing quality requirements.
- Manufacturing experience preferred