Toothsi - Senior Manager - Production (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- To carry out day to day production operations smoothly. Responsible to meet the production targets, ensure continuous improvement.
a. Ability to effectively manage a team of Workers, Team Leaders and Managers.
b. Along with manufacturing should have managed despatch & logistics.
c. Analyzes potential production problems (delays, material shortages, equipment repairs, etc.) and devises and implements procedures to minimize lost time due to these occurrences.
d. Reviews operational schedules, coordinates production/testing activities, and manages team member assignments; may manage for multiple departments and/or shifts.
e. Assists with tasks such as monitoring and determining manufacturing costs and outlay, quality and quantity of goods produced, production methods, tooling applications and ensures the effective use of production hours, skills, machines, equipment and facilities.
f. Uses data to estimate work-hour requirements and departmental efficiencies for continuous improvement projects. Recommends and initiates projects; sees those projects through to deadline with measurable improvements.
g. Manages costs and budgets and provides corrective actions plans to improve budgetary control.
h. Coordinating with all the supporting departments in achieving target efficiency of 95% and reducing cost of operations.
Qualifications & Requirements :
1. Should be an engineer. B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical
2. MBA Preferred - Not Mandatory
3. Min 10 years of experience in core manufacturing operations
4. Knowledge of manufacturing equipment, procedures and production/quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of quality product.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and motivate a diverse group of employees.
6. Advanced ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of personnel and production problems.
7. Should able to motivate and manage blue collared workforce.
8. Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced production environment, often under time constraints.
9. Strong computer skills and familiarity with office productivity software
10. Should able to delegate department workload effectively and monitor its progress towards completion.