AVP - Human Resources at AMPA Orthodontics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:94 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Toothsi - Senior Manager - Production (9-15 yrs)
Professionals with experience in Medical Devices Industry, managing a large young workforce will be preferred.
- Create a production schedule.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- To ensure the plant and equipment is implemented and maintained in accordance with Engineering standards, local and statutory legislation
- To ensure that safety and quality are a key element of the manufacturing culture
- Build, maintain and update the production process manual
- Human resource and material resource planning
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed. Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
Team Management :
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers, reviewing worker performance, identifying training needs
- Develop and lead the continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Build and develop relationships at all levels across the manufacturing function in order to spark ideas for continuous improvement
- Effective workload division among staff between assembly, testing and installation support
Asset Management :
- Taking care of maintenance schedules, overhauling of plant assets and tool