Top-n-Town - Chemist (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepare compounds, test solutions and reagents to conduct tests and experiments, then advising and coordinating on test procedures
- Determine the relationships of chemical and physical properties, composition, structures and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds using chromatography, spectrophotometry and spectroscopy techniques
- Develop, improve and customize equipment, products, formulas, analytical methods and processes
- Consult with engineers and scientists on analysis, interpretation and development of tests
- Induce reactions to chemical substances with light, energy, heat and chemical catalysts
- Document findings in technical papers and reports, preparing specifications and testing standards
- Clean and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment, making sure that all the technology is working correctly, if it isn't, troubleshoot the issue or problem.
- Conduct quality control tests to ensure no compounds or equipment are contaminated
- Order laboratory supplies and chemicals, keeping an eye on expiration dates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.