Managing Partner at L A Consultancy
Views:38 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tractor Bull Loader - Lifting Operations (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidates must have minimum 3 years of working experience as Bull Loader. Third party license is must.
- Must be capable of driving upto 10T
- Prepare standard lifting plans for use on sites by individual lifting equipment.
- Plans and direct the sequence of operations of the machine to ensure that they do not collide with other cranes, loads and other equipment (e.g. concrete placing booms, telehandlers, boom trucks etc.)
- Supervise the lifting operation to ensure full compliance with the Lift Plan.
- Ensure that the r and the Crane Operator are familiar with the method of signaling to be used.
Also furnish the following details :
1. Total|Relevant work exp (in years) :
2. Present salary per annum :
3. Expected salary per annum :
4. Notice period (preferred joining time 2 weeks) :
5. Present Location :
6. Are you willing to relocate- : Yes/No :
7. Are your available for an telephonic face to face interview during the week days Monday- Saturday- : YES/NO