Senior Officer at MSC Ship
Views:673 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Trainee Electro Technical Officer (0-2 yrs)
We are Inviting Application for BE /B.Tech (Electrical) for Tr. ETO Position
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Tasks and Responsibilities of Electrical Technical Officer (ETO) :
- Responsible for proper recording of temporary and preliminary modifications
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in the maintenance and repair of all electrical and electronic equipment on the vessel
- Accurately maintain logbooks, planned maintenance system and spare part control
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to the electronic installation of the vessel, with particular regard to DP and GMDSS equipment, all under the direction of the Chief Engineer
- Keep and maintain current vendors catalogue library of all equipment in area of responsibility
- Ensure through uniform stock & quantity control, that adequate inventory and level of spares is maintained at all times in area of responsibility
- Carry out maintenance and administration of the vessel's IT systems and software systems, in conjunction with the IT department ashore.
- To be familiar with all Company procedures, including the Safety Management System, applicable to his duties
- Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established safety standards and work practices.
- Firefighting, man overboard exercises, lifeboat launching, security drills and/or other training as applicable for the function
- Wearing, inspecting and caring for required personal protective equipment.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Valid Offshore Medical
- BOSIET Training or Equivalent
- Fluent both in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of DP Vessel operations
For Apply Contact :
MSC Agency (I) Pvt. Ltd.