Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:301 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Trainee Engineer - Electronics - Auto Ancillary (0-1 yrs)
Our client is a well known multinational Tier-1 global conglomerate in auto ancillaries. We are searching for a well-organized electronics, electrical and electronics graduate engineer pass out of year 2018 or 2019 to join their Haridwar Plant as Graduate engineer trainee.
This plant is specifically women employee centric plant and 60% employees at this plant are women.
The Trainee Engineer's responsibilities include attending meetings, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports. You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
To be successful as a Trainee Engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills. Outstanding candidates learn from their mentors, but also feel confident sharing their own ideas with the team.
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities :
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Trainee Engineer Requirements :
- B.Tech or B.E. in Electronics or Mechatronics streams
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Strong in electronics subjects, it is suggested that candidate should read thoroughly on PCB and SMT before interview.
- Good knowledge and understanding of measurements and standard conversion of measurements. Should have theoretical knowledge and lab exposures to vernier etc.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.