Manager in Talent & Acquisition at Shreyas Shipping & Logistics Ltd.
Views:430 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Trainee Marine Engineer (0-4 yrs)
Marine Engineer Responsibilities :
- Conducting research and tests to inform the design and construction of marine vehicles and equipment.
- Preparing technical reports such as research, systems diagnostics, and design analysis documentation.
- Presenting layout and engineering designs to clients and team members for analysis and feedback.
- Supervising all aspects of the design process for structural, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Overseeing the construction of marine vessels and equipment to ensure their quality and integrity.
- Performing quality control inspections and tests on all systems and equipment and installing upgrades, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to safety precautions and project timelines.
- Training and supervising engineering teams including designers, mechanics, and construction staff.
- Performing maintenance on marine vehicles and equipment.
- Investigating and diagnosing technical issues and implementing effective repairs.
Marine Engineer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Marine engineering or similar.
- Relevant USCG engineer license.
- Professional engineer (PE) certification preferred.
- A minimum of four years' experience as a marine engineer or similar.
- Experience with engineering design software such as AutoCAD, Rhino 3D, and SOLIDWORKS.
- Sound knowledge of maritime software such as HMI and PLC control systems.
- Familiarity with maritime HM&E systems and naval construction processes.
- Experience with a variety of engineering processes including mechanical, electrical, and software.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Physically fit and able to work in strenuous circumstances and harsh weather conditions.
For Enquiry can contact :
Lokesh Bharadwaj (HR)