Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:205 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Trainee - Microbiology - Fertilizers/Pesticides (0-2 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible to :
- Perform QC analysis/other routine microbiological analysis of various test samples/ formulations/products
- Calibrate and maintain microbiology laboratory equipment; compile and analyze data for documentation
- Perform antagonistic activity of biocontrol agents against target pathogens
- Maintain pure culture of various microbial biocontrol agents and plant pathogens without contamination
- Perform long term storage of microbial cultures and perform revival studies at regular intervals
- Assist in shake-flask/lab scale fermenter scale production trials
- Assist in qualification of test methods, equipment, and processes
- Involve in all new projects related to microbial bio control agents / microbial inoculants
- Develop and prepare documents for all protocols
- Conduct extensive literature search for new product development.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary/multicultural research team.
- To impart necessary training to laboratory assistants.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bsc / Msc - Agriculture with atleast 6 months of experience in routine microbiological activities such as CFU analysis, maintenance of pure culture and biochemical characterization of microbial cultures
- Candidate with prior experience of working in a plant nutrition or plant promoters R&D lab is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Should be willing to relocate to Thygavalli, Cuddalore