TruckHall - Executive Assistant (3-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Execute a broad variety of administrative tasks as set by the CEO
2. Plan, coordinate, follow up and ensure that the CEO's schedules are met and followed.
3. Communicate on behalf of CEO to stakeholders within and outside the organisation as and when directed. Act as a bridge to ensure smooth flow of communication
4. Successfully complete critical aspect of deliverables with hands on approach including drafting various official letters and other related tasks that facilitate CEO's ability to lead the company.
5. Should be ready to undertake certain personal tasks as and when required.
1. Experience of minimum 3-5 years as secretary or assistant with focus in administration and coordination.
2. Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
3. Good command over English both written and oral and good fluency in communication.
4. Must be proficient in shorthand.
5. Knowledgeable in MS Office(especially Word and Excel)
6. Proficient in Google search and overall internet usage including online bookings.
7. Should be proactive and an attitude to get things done
8. Must be able to manage a realistic balance among multiple priorities as set by the CEO
9. Graduate from Secretariat College
10. Females are preferable