TruckHall - Executive Assistant (6-8 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Assistant/Secretary at Founders Office
Location : Kolkata
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO you will provide top-level assistance. You are expected to be organised, have great time management skills, have eye to detail and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute administrative tasks set by the CEO and follow up appropriately.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of meetings; preparing reports that are sometimes confidential; maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with hands-on approach and perform other related tasks that facilitate CEO's ability to lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- 7+years experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with hands on experience in using software tools for productivity.
- Should have self-motivation with an an attitude to get things done
- Must be able to manage time and a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Should have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Female candidates are preferred.
About SuperProcure :
SuperProcure is a leading logistics and supply chain management solutions provider that aims to bring efficiency, transparency, and process optimization across the globe with the help of technology and data. SuperProcure started our journey in 2017 to help companies digitize their logistics operations. We created industry-recognized products which are now being used by 150+ companies like Tata Consumer Products, ITC, Flipkart, Tata Chemicals, PepsiCo, L&T Constructions, GMM Pfaudler, Havells, others. It helps achieve real-time visibility, 100% audit adherence & transparency, 300% improvement in team productivity, up to 9% savings in freight costs and many more benefits. SuperProcure is determined to make the lives of the logistic teams easier, add value, and help in establishing a fair and beneficial process for the company.
Super Procure is backed by IndiaMart and incubated under IIMCIP & Lumis, Supply Chain Labs. SuperProcure was also recognized as Top 50 Emerging Start-ups of India at the NASSCOM Product Conclave organized in Bengaluru and was a part of the recently launched National Logistics policy by the prime minister of India. More details about our journey can be found here
Life @ SuperProcure
SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical, and problem-solving work culture. Every team member is fully motivated and committed to the company's vision and believes in getting things done. In our organization, every employee is the CEO of what he/she does; from conception to execution, the work needs to be thought through.
Our people are the core of our organization, and we believe in empowering them and making them a part of the daily decision-making, which impacts the business and drives the company's overall strategy. Our team members are constantly provided with resources, mentorship and support from our highly energetic leadership. SuperProcure is extremely inclusive and believes in collective success.
Looking for a bland, routine 9-6 job? PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Looking for a job where you wake up and add significant value to a $180 billion logistics industry everyday? DO APPLY.
Team: Our team comprises people who are passionate towards bringing a positive change and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people associated with the logistics & SCM domain. Our combined backgrounds comprise technology, industry experience and past start-up experience.
Culture: All challenges and fun associated with start-ups. Competitive salary, responsibilities, flat hierarchy, daily challenges, long working hours, delivery pressure and a fun workplace.
Other Details :
Engagement : Full Time
Location : Kolkata