Sr. Recruitment Associate at
Views:465 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
TS-CPS Specialist - FCC Unit - Oil & Gas Industry (7-18 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Assist with customer implementations and new development for CPS. Responsibilities include auditing current and future CPS applications, developing fault models, and identifying additional opportunities to add value to CPS installations.
2. Participate in kickoff meetings to ensure the CPS offerings are implemented to satisfy specific customer needs. Responsibilities include operational review with the customer, guiding interface changes based on the customer design vs. the CPS template and assisting with baselining operations to determine the benefit basis.
3. Participate in CPS solution rollouts with the customer. Responsibilities include reviewing the CPS application with the customer and ensuring that the application accurately reflects the customer design basis.
4. Periodically review the CPS application results with the customer. Responsibilities include reviewing the CPS customer dashboard on a business day basis and advising the customer on actions suggested through the CPS solution.
5. Assist the CPS data science team with new and existing applications. Responsibilities include identifying CPS data science opportunities and translating these opportunities to the data science team to build actionable pro-active models.
6. Work with CPS engineering team to review the recommendations for the solution and suggest unit specific constraints to the team.
7. Review customer DCS/PI alarm limits and provide company insight on improving/correcting the alarm limits considering the customer unit specific constraints.
8. Adding value to CPS recommendations on a consistent basis and take accountability in reviewing/updating/ approving the Fault Model/Action Panels/Dashboard.
9. Work with engineering team (on need basis) during the simulation build phase for suggesting alternate sampling/measurement point to make the solution work effectively considering customer constraints
10. Suggest improvement in customer instruments/sampling frequency if needed for an effective CPS solution.
11. Understand customer existing KPI`s and add value to customer existing performance system through CPS dashboard for a PRA solution.
12. Evaluate commercial operations of company's FCC/Treating technology process units, and assist customers in achieving their goals.
13. Participate in Research & Development (R&D) technology development and improvement projects, bringing commercial perspectives and key data to the team.
14. Provide sales support: including technical and commercial perspective, recommendations on guarantees, unit start-up support and turn-around support and analysis of commercial operating experience.
15. Participate in guarantee resolution projects by coordinating problem investigation efforts and developing solutions. Work with company departments and licensees to deliver corrective measures.
16. Create operating procedures and process improvement techniques that maximize customer earnings while meeting the highest standards for safety.
17. Champion change and improvement in technologies supported via innovation.
18. Participate in engineering review meetings for new units and revamps including Design Basis, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP), Model Reviews, and others activities.
19. Serve as focal point for office-based support, working with customers to rectify issues.
20. Keep current with customer needs through technology support, communication of changes, and incorporation of relevant changes into appropriate documents.
Basic Candidate Qualifications :
1. B.E. / B.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
2. 10+ years of experience in a technical service or process operations role within the refining and petrochemical industry is required.
Interested candidates can directly contact :
Senior Recruitment Associate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.