TTBTE - Consultant - Operational Excellence (1-5 yrs)
The Organization : ttbte, a consulting firm with a strong focus on delivering results, partners with organizations in various stages of their business life cycle to transform their business performance. ttbte enables businesses solve strategic, organizational and process problems.
The Opportunity :
Consultant - Operational Excellence
- This is a position of significant responsibility at ttbte. As part of this role, you will be working with ttbte clients to solve business problems and deliver & exceed targeted business results. - This is primarily through Operational Excellence programs where you will own responsibility for specific organizational challenges that require hands-on action.
- The selected candidate would independently lead or be a part of a larger consultant team in the area of Operational Excellence.
- The role involves using ttbte's world-class processes and proven methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Innovation.
- Typical interventions that you may lead as part of the delivery process include - opportunity assessment for driving top-line and bottom-line improvements, program management of Operational Excellence engagements, project mentoring, providing effective & efficient solutions and training teams on improvement tools and methods.
- The job also requires managing change so as to ensure successful implementation of solutions, engaging with client leadership/teams and presenting to Leadership.
- The position is based in Mumbai with extensive travel, primarily within India.
The Right Profile :
- ttbte is looking for candidates who want to be recognized for the difference they make to the clients and helping ttbte maintain its flagship position as World Leaders in Performance Excellence.
- The right candidates would have experience of Operations Excellence consulting or in leading multiple improvement programs in manufacturing organizations.
- The candidate should have ideally worked in a premier consulting firm in Operational Excellence.
- The candidate would be experienced in driving breakthrough performance which has directly impacted the P&L of the company or led to a significant transformation in the business.
- You should be capable of managing change on-site, engaging with Senior Leadership, lead workshops, conduct training & facilitate teams and have strong project management capability. - Knowledge on a variety of problem-solving/ analytical tools is required.
- Candidates are expected to have a strong deadline orientation, good written/oral communication skills and excellent MS Office skills.
- Preference would be given to candidates with knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, TPS, TPM, TOC and any other improvement tools.