Senior Manager - Recruitment at TUV SUD
Views:605 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
TUV SUD - Expert - Remaining Life Assessment - Boiler/Turbines/Power Plant (15-25 yrs)
I. Position Summary :
1. Responsible for handling and coordinating & himself performing RLA of Boilers, turbine and its accessories in Power plants.
2. Able to be preparing methodologies for RLA of Boilers, turbine and its accessories.
3. Able to analyst & provide estimation for commercial inputs in preparing offers for RLA's.
II. Responsibility and Authority :
1. Responsible in preparing preliminary and final report of RLA activities.
2. Responsible for explaining execution methodology to client during project kick off
3. Monitoring daily progress of RLA activities on site.
4. To support in developing & hiring appropriate manpower for execution of RLA projects.
5. Accountable for RLA quality service until acceptance by regulatory.
6. Responsible for Liasoning & coordinating with Regulatory pre & post order of RLA.
III. Education and Experience
1. Engineering graduate in Mechanical.
2. Experience of Minimum 12 years in RLA activities.
3. Executed minimum 10 RLA projects independently which includes boilers, turbine and its accessories.
4. Knowledge of metallurgy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.