TwyLabz Technologies - Executive Assistant (0-3 yrs)
We are hiring candidates who are ready and flexible to go extra mile to achieve the goal to move forward.
We are expecting candidates who can work 24/7 to achieve better results.
Both Experienced and Freshers are welcome
Future Job Change as Executive Assistant If Eligible
We work on profit sharing basis so both the employee and employer gets equal share.
NB: Remote Based Work | NB: Immediate joiners preferred
NB : Can Work Remotely Anywhere from your comfort zone.
NB : Females Only Mandatory | NB: Flexible for daily video meetings.
Your duties may include, but not limited to :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Act as the touch point of contact for CEO
- Handle Client calls and enquiries.
- Be the spokesperson for TwyLabz
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Experience in Finding Clients from Freelancer, Upwork, etc.
- Must have excellent client handling skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Find Clients for the company in various domains
- Ability to Multi Task
- Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues if any.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other executives
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Available to communicate with CEO 24/7
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staffs
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Willing to work in 24/7
- Willing to work in shifts
- Willing to work on profit sharing
- Excellent Knowledge in Computers
- Excellent command over English Language
- Exposure to All Social Media Sites
- Excellent command over Internet and Browsing
- Need to have a good performance Laptop or Desktop
- Need to have a minimum 10 Mbps Broadband Internet Connection.