TwyLabz Technologies - Executive Assistant (0-3 yrs)
We are hiring candidates who are ready and flexible to go extra mile to achieve the goal to move forward.
We are expecting candidates who can work 24/7 to achieve better results.
Both Experienced and Freshers are welcome
We work on profit sharing basis so both the employee and employer gets equal share.
NB: Remote Based Work | NB: Immediate joiners preferred
NB : Can Work Remotely Anywhere from your comfort zone.
NB : Females Only Mandatory | NB: Flexible for daily video meetings.
Your duties may include, but not limited to :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Act as the touch point of contact for CEO
- Handle Client calls and enquiries.
- Be the spokesperson for TwyLabz
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Experience in Finding Clients from Freelancer, Upwork, etc.
- Must have excellent client handling skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Find Clients for the company in various domains
- Ability to Multi Task
- Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues if any.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other executives
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Available to communicate with CEO 24/7
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staffs
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Willing to work in 24/7
- Willing to work in shifts
- Willing to work on profit sharing
- Excellent Knowledge in Computers
- Excellent command over English Language
- Exposure to All Social Media Sites
- Excellent command over Internet and Browsing
- Need to have a good performance Laptop or Desktop
- Need to have a minimum 10 Mbps Broadband Internet Connection.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.