Talent Acquisition Specialist at Unbox Robotics
Views:13 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unbox Robotics - Maintenance Engineer (1-6 yrs)
About Unbox Robotics : We are a robot technology company building intralogistics solutions for the new age of warehousing. We incorporated in 2019 and are based out of Pune, India with a swiftly growing team of passionate minds.-
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Effective planning & execution of Preventive, Opportunity & Predictive maintenance of Robots and other equipment
- Update Computerised Maintenance Management System database with PM activities, Equipment data and maintenance history
- Monitors & evaluates equipment performance and initiates improvement activities.
- Update working instructions for changed Equipment/processes.
- Conduct Root cause analysis of recurring problems and initiate corrective actions
- Maintain high standards of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) by providing support through Maintenance & Engineering solutions
- Attends cross functional meetings and take responsibility for the assigned tasks
- Impart training to stakeholders.
- Cost Reduction & Value Optimization
- Study & reduce maintenance costs, through optimum utilization of resources.
- Encourage associates for initiation of Kaizen & support them for implementation.
- Plan & carry out improvements / modifications of equipment to improve Productivity, Safety & Quality.
- Reduce waste & improve process reliability by applying process improvement tools.
- Identify & reduce non-value adding activities
- Engineering Budget & Spares Management
- Provide inputs for preparation of operating expenses budget
- Estimation & planning of engineering spares, consumables & services
- Coordinate with the central maintenance team for procurement of Engineering items. Inspection of incoming engineering items.
- Environment, Occupational Safety, Health, Quality & Food Safety Management systems
- Coordinates in setting individual and department objectives / metrics that contribute Plant Key Performance Indicators
- Initiate Preventive actions to reduce potential risk in working area, related Environment, Occupational Safety, Health, Quality & Food Safety
- Continuous monitoring of equipment and processes to ensure all Fire Safety & other EOSH Safety systems are in working condition.
Skills : Service Parts Management; Budgeting; Maintenance Engineering; Maintenance Management Systems; Occupational Safety and Health; Automation or Conveyor systems Maintenance; Predictive Maintenance; Safety Management
Eligible candidates :
- B.E. / B. Tech in the Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation domain
- Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation with 4+ years of experience
- 2-3 years of Experience working in assembly, testing and maintenance of conveyor systems, manufacturing equipment, industrial automation
- Proficiency MS Office
- Basic knowledge of Electronics systems like PCBs, Sensors and Mechanical tools
We Value :
- Strong willingness to put in the extra effort when required
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in stressful situations