Senior Consultant at Naman Staffing
Views:147 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unit Head - Chemical Engineering - Agrochemicals/Pharmaceutical & Speciality Chemicals (18-28 yrs)
Designation: Unit Head - Agrochemicals, Pharmaceutical & Speciality Chemicals
Experience: 18+ years
Qualification: B.E/M.E - Chemical Engineering
Key Roles :
To have Knowledge & Exposure of Different types of reaction ( Unit operation / Unit Process) of multi product plant
- Hazard Chemical & antidote
- Specialty chemical manufacturing operations
- PBB level product manufacturing
- Batch process equipment mastery such as reactors, ANF, Centrifuge, drier
- Safety of operations must
- Factory Compliance Management
- GPCB compliance & liaison
- Local Villagers relationship building
Job Responsibility :
1. Production planning & manufacturing as per optimum capacity utilization
2. Reducing rejection in production and man & machine idle time.
3. Maintaining discipline at shop floor level
4. Assuring quality of product as per specification.
5. Strictly adhering to SOP made by QA department.
6. Supporting QC Department to perform their responsibility. Production planning to be given to store and QC in one day in advance and coordination with them on daily basis.
7. Manpower planning (skilled/unskilled) for shop floor level for optimum productivity.
8. Responsible for defining Product costing and Transfer price.
9. Accountable for PPC, Production, Engineering, Projects, EHS, Warehouse, HR and Administration matters related to location, Product Costing, Liaison
10. Accountable for any regulatory as well as customer audits.
11. Handling grievances of labour.
12. Record keeping of all production related data. e.g. rejection, machine & man idle time, Raw Material yield data, batch cards, log books (Room, man & Machines), cleaning records, temperature & humidity records, Disinfection records, differential pressure records and others.
13. Suggesting improvement in production method, process to QA dept.
14. Responsible for planning for dispatch of finished goods in co-ordination with dispatch
15. Handling Breakdown and trouble shooting.
16. Handling of internal & external audits like FDA,WHO and third party audits etc.
17. To provide training to all juniors to work as per cGMP
18. To provide training for workers to work under clean area.
19. Day to day reporting to Tech. Director about status of production.
20. To take appropriate action to avoid mix up and cross contaminations.
21. Strictly adhering to cGMP norms.
22. To follow good documentation practices.
23. To monitor SAP System.
24. Plan for the man power and ROM based on work order
25. To monitor WIP stock.
26. Review & investigation of deviation control system & out of specification results.
27. Review, evaluation, implementation and closing of change control system department.
28. Identifying innovative ways to improve yield, reduction of TRT and minimize residual waste and communicate ideas with director and R & D.
29. Minimizing effluent generation.
30. Optimizing recoveries of solvent and their reusability.
31. Involve in technology transfer from lab to pilot to commercial production
32. Implement Environmental and Occupational Health & safety rules in operation and ensure all objectives are met as per GPCB/CPCB rules
33. Responsible for review and spread awareness of EHS Manual.
34. Liaison with external agencies on matters related to certification of HSE management
35. Improve the implementation for HSE control system
36. Make performance report on production, EHS & cost savings.
37. Establish Implement and maintain QMS, EHS & OHSAS management system.
38. Review and status of EHS/QMS management performance, EHS/QMS objective
39. Review of EHS/QMS Objectives, Management Program Progress, HIRA/AI, OCPs.
40. To Contributing in organizing Events like world Environment Day, National safety day,
41. To Co-Ordinate in internal audits of EMS & OHSAS
Interested professionals may apply or share their resume