Recruiter at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1662 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unit/Operations Head - Production (12-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer in Distillery.
- Overseeing the Production line, process, product development., QC, product testing & Responsibilities, the quality of the product that a distillery produces in the plant.
- Oversee engineering Machine. uptime & productivity & EHS.
- Erection, Commissioning Bottling Section and process of Fermentation, Distillation, Effluent Treatment Plant and Blending.
- Preparation and Preservation of slant culture.
- Total Lab Analysis related to Molasses, R.S & E.N.A.
- Telugu is a must.
Responsible to work with CEO and CFO to develop detailed strategic plan for the company to achieve the desired top line, bottom line for the company. This includes :
b) Operational plan
c) Plan for new plants
- Develop additional capacity ( brownfield and Greenfield expansions) to deliver correct capacity, top line and bottom line as per the strategic plan.
Implement suitable world class manufacturing systems across the company to :
a) Improve quality to desired levels
b) Reduce costs
c) Achieve exceptional on time delivery to customers
d) Institute a culture of continuous improvement
- Implement people oriented culture in the company, to ensure ZERO accidents
- Work with colleagues to build self empowered employee culture in the company, moving towards the goal of having employees working as owners
- Work with HR to grow and develop leaders in the company
- Ensure systems are developed to deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting dashboards seamlessly
Education & experience :
- Higher education degree, Engineering
- 20 years or more (last role in plant management or unit head in a Grain based ENA manufacturing facility)
- Analytical, critical thinking, creativity and resilience, judgment and decision making
- Well developed leadership, communication, negotiating, influencing and inter-personal skills, with the drive and commitment to achieve project objectives in a multicultural environment
Interested candidate can call on 8309624517
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.