Sr Research Associates at Talisman
Views:136 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Utility Head - Electrical (12-20 yrs)
- Planning of utility & Electrical Operations - Planning to make available, resources to meet budgeted production targets. Compliance to legal/statutory requirements of Electrical grid system and management systems requirements.
- Monitor Load flow studies, power allocation meetings, power distribution operating procedures, monitor maintenance schedules etc.
- To minimize down time production plant due to Utility services / operations /Electrical systems.
- To ensure Uninterrupted and consistent services of Power & Utilities to entire complex with reliability.
- Achieve Budgeted production of utilities and Specific consumption figures.
- Improvement in the cost effectiveness of utility production/Reduction in production cost of utilities No deviation in environment compliance, No fire incidences / major and /or minor injuries i.e., zero accidents.
- Implementation of STRETCH- projects and energy saving schemes.
- Ensure all plant failures are analysed / CAPA implementation. Upkeep of plant SOPs and updating.
- Maximize daily capacity utilization. Optimizing plant parameters to achieve budgeted Specific Consumption targets. Increase plant & machinery up time.
- Employee and Team Culture Development Strategy - Identification of training needs and growth plans of the dept employees.
Utility/ENERCON Head Requirements:
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical/Mechanical. (Preferably Electrical)
- Thorough Technical Knowledge on operations of Grid & Other electrical system & Regulatory affairs of Maharashtra preferably.
- Minimum 10 year experience heading Electrical department, responsible for end-to-end HT power distribution of 132 KV for a Large size manufacturing site/s.
- More than 15 years of experience in operations and maintenance of Boilers, captive power plant, DM plant, cooling water & instrument air system, ETP, Thermic fluid heater (TFH) etc of continuous process plant with good experience in leadership role in similar plant.
- Boiler proficiency certification (BOE) & Certified Energy Manager preferable.