Utility Manager - Construction (10-20 yrs)
Job Title : Utility Manager
Job Location : Mumbai
Utility Manager should have a strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Projects for all dosage forms including Sterile & Oncology. Should have a firm hands on experience into the Design of both Clean Utilities from water pre-treatment, final treatment, Storage and Distribution as per various guidelines and Black utilities like sizing and selection of Chillers, Boilers, Cooling tower, Air compressor, etc.
Pipe & Component selection, sizing and generating BOM and costing. He will lead a team of engineers for ensuring the delivery of all pharma projects. Well versed with relevant guidelines like cGMP, ISPE, USFDA, ASME, GSP, GLP, ISO etc. Will be independently dealing with the Client, Vendors and Suppliers and internal resources. Knowledge of site execution, installation & commissioning, is value added.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for design (Concept / Basic / Detail) of the Utility systems
- Preparation of Concept Document related to all Clean and Black Utility
- Conversant with Utility design for pharmaceutical facilities such as OSD, OLD, OCL, sterile in compliance with various guidelines like cGMP, WHO, ISPE, and other engineering guidelines etc
- Preparation of technical specification of each utility equipment
- Design Equipment Layout, Piping Layout
- Preparation of GA Drawings, Piping Isometrics, Support Drawings with Bill of Material
- Preparation of standard P&ID's with respect to design
- Responsible for reviewing and approval for design specification prepared by design engineers and ensures the quality of work done
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and project team functions to assist in managing engineering execution and project management deliverable
- Identification of new vendors, consultants etc. to fulfil the project specifications time to time
- Participation of tender specifications and BOQ.
- Design detailing of all pipeline as per ASME guideline.
- B.E / B. Tech - Mechanical from Government Engineering College / Regional Engineering College (REC) / any other Engineering College of repute.
- Min 10-15 years of total professional experience in designing of various utilities including its distribution etc. for pharmaceutical projects either with a pharmaceutical company's technical organization or with an engineering/consulting company.
- Exposure to BMS & EMS system is required.
- Should be aware with execution of Clean & Black Utility systems and drawings
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISPE, WHO, ASME etc
- Good Command over AutoCAD + MS Project
- Planning & Execution