Vahdam Teas - Production Executive - Quality (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Possess a clear understanding of the industry, technology trends with the distinction of instituting quality control/assurance techniques to achieve product excellence at the lowest overall cost
- Skilled in developing quality assurance plans & inspection plans & expertise in handling the complete production operations entailing planning, resource utilization, maintenance, quality management & manpower management.
- Successfully implemented quality standards and various techniques for improving plant operations and attained significant cost savings
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of HACCP, GMP, GHP and Human Safety as per industrial environment Excellent communication & relationship management skills with demonstrated abilities in mentoring motivated teams/ workforce
- Plan and assigning daily job duties to workers.
- Work with Managers to analyze job orders and develop production tasks and schedule
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products
- Active participation in internal and external audits in order to get no major Non Compliance.
- Responsible for shift planning, efficiency of machines & workforce, & variances.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions..
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for staff.
- Interacting with the Functional depts. for revision of standards & improving the systems in order to achieve consistent delivery on Cost, Safety, Quality, Productivity & Delivery.